The crew stops at a space station for supplies, but Six has other plans in mind. When Five tells the crew what Six is up to, Four and One go after him, revealing One's big secret to yet another crew member. Meanwhile, the Android tries to come to terms with the fact that she seems to experience human emotions.
- Annie: I really liked this episode. It was nice to see more of Six’s story and to find out more about the mystery surrounding One. The scene with the crew drunk at table and the Five/Android scenes were the best.
- Kris: I think this has maybe been my favorite episode so far. We got some confirmations of things they'd hinted at in past episodes and some really nice character moments. Plus, there was some new intrigue added about the Android.
- Stephanie: I think this episode capitalized the best on the premise of the series of all the episodes thus far — it’s probably my favorite episode so far. We got some interesting reveals as well as a lot of nice character moments for our main characters.
- Confirmation that One was surgically altered to look like Jace Corso
- Transfer Transit makes another appearance and was cleverly used to both reveal One’s plastic surgery and enable Six to try (but fail) to kill the General of the Proscion Insurrection
- Six is distancing himself from Five
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- Drunk crew
- Roger Cross’s six pack!
- The Android has FEEEEEEEEEELINGS — great scenes between both Five and Two and the Android
- Five/Android hug!
- Two acting defensively when One decided a sneak-attack hug was a good idea
- Four “comforting” Three
- Three eating mealworm burgers and cursing Six for hoarding the less crappy protein bars
- Four: “Yes, we’re a couple.”
- The no-nonsense woman at Transfer Transit, especially when she was closing the door on One in the clone pod
- Two declaring NO SECRETS — while keeping a secret herself
- Star Wars 36!
- Where does the crew go from here with so many secrets revealed?
- When will Two tell the crew about her fast healing abilities? Is there something else she’s keeping secret? (Two asked the Android to do something for her in “Episode Three” that we didn't see.)
- Will Six go after The General again?
- What will come of Four contacting his brother?
- Will One avenge his wife by going against Three?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @DarkMatterPod
- Ask us a question on Tumblr