With the Raza taken over by another group of thieves, Five is put in an especially vulnerable position as the only crew member without a bounty on her head. One's assumed identity of Jace Corso makes him of particular interest to the thieves, and he doesn't have the answers they want.
- Annie: I liked this better than the previous episode, since Five and Two got in on the action and the ladies were responsible for taking the threat of the other crew down. It’s aspects like Five’s ingenuity and Two’s badassness that are keeping me invested in this show.
- Kris: I liked it! We've always thought the ladies on this show are where it's at, and this episode pretty much proved that.
- Stephanie: I thought this episode was pretty good! We got some good action scenes, and I liked that Two and Five played such a big part in rescuing the crew.
- Wexler is THE WORST, but at least he gets airlocked
- Two airlocks him even after she says she won’t because she doesn’t know who she is anymore.
- Two is an engineered human (not a lizard person) — “advanced biosynthetic organism”
- Three cares! Yeah, he was also just really annoyed that he was being held prisoner on his own ship, but he was upset by what happened to Two and worried about Five.
- Boys Only meeting about Two — why does this show keep dividing the cast along gender lines so often?
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- Loopy “men of the Raza” — “DAMN STRAIGHT! …Nope.”
- Five being arguably the most prepared
- Five hugging Two and protecting her
- Scene between One and Five — “You’re definitely one of the bravest people on this ship.”
In which Stephanie like to pretend that Three has a crush on One
- One and Three had quite a moment in the vault when Three felt compelled to tell One something before they died.
- I thought Three might lean in for a kiss, or caress One’s face, or at least boop One on the nose!
- But I think Three made the smart move by taking it slow and telling One that he understands him. He did take the opportunity to do a little chest groping through.
- “I didn’t think you had it in you.” So what you’re saying is he COULD have it in him, Three?
- Will Two tell the crew? Will she have to? Will the Android tell the crew about Two?
- Who created Two and why?
- Will Five finally get some damn respect?
- What was that device they delivered, and why did that planet explode?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @DarkMatterPod
- Ask us a question on Tumblr