When they dock at a space station to refuel and get supplies, One and Three are tasked with selling guns for funds, but their buyer has more of an interest than just the weapons. Two and Five hit the casino to try to raise cash while Four tries to find answers about the ring he found on the ship.
- Annie: The episode was pretty good. It brought up more questions than answers. But there were good bits of humor and I enjoyed seeing Four’s backstory and Two being a badass.
- Kris: I didn't enjoy this episode as much as last week's. But there were some good character moments and some humor, which I appreciate.
- Stephanie: This episode lacked dramatic tension for me, but it introduced some good questions and provided some good character moments.
- Dubstep is still a thing in the future in space.
- Hair-gel Jace doesn't know anything, either.
- Potential backstory for Four!
- Two beat up (then killed) a bunch of dudes as a result of protecting Five. Five is understandably freaked out.
- The Android is so very lonely.
- One’s reaction to the reveal of Jace was interesting. He is still convinced that he couldn’t have had anything to do with the memory wipe and tells Three that he was probably up to something far more interesting?
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- Gambling duo, Two and Five
- Six in the waiting room, which reminded Stephanie of Beetlejuice
- Possible A Christmas Story reference
- Two rolling her eyes at Three
- The Android offering Four psychiatric counseling
- Visual foreshadowing of One and Three sitting back to back in the club
- Shift vs. tilt
- “Yes, I’m being sarcastic.”
- Four saying, “No.” He manages to say so much with so little.
- What does it mean that Jace Corso had no knowledge of One? What was One up to before the memory wipe? Is it possible he was a plant of Hrothgar’s after all?
- What does Transfer Transit have to do with things? (It definitely has something to do with it, right???)
- If temp-clones are a thing, could perma-clones be a thing, too?
- Why didn't the Android know that hair-gel Jace wasn't One?
- Why didn’t Two ask the Android to do research while they were at the space station? She clearly wanted something to do.
- No mention of the dead boy this week. When will we learn more about who he was and why he died?
- What about those missiles fired at our crew in “Episode One”? Who did that?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @DarkMatterPod
- Ask us a question on Tumblr