Five builds a mind probe that reveals some of her hidden memories. She experiences some of Four's past and discovers why she's on the ship. Six also learns a secret about his past that unsettles him.
- Kris: I liked this episode a lot more than last week’s. I’m glad the focus was on Four, Five, and Six. I also appreciated that we finally got a look at some memories.
- Annie: I loved it! It was great to finally get some backstory on other characters, like Four, Six and Five, and to see the disparate pieces of previous episodes start to come together. Jodelle Ferland has a fantastic performance, and all the moments between Five and Six hit me right in the feels!
- Continuation of the One/Two/Three “love triangle”
- Backstory for Four, Five, Six, and (probably?) One
- Five’s willingness to endanger herself to get answers for the crew
- Both Four and Six were shown to not be guilty of the crimes that they were charged with, but weren’t totally innocent either
- Three is an asshole. (This is not news.)
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- Focus on Five! Also, Four and Six.
- Two’s concern for Five, holding Five’s hand — Two and Six are like the mom/dad of the ship
- Scenes with Four and Five
- “Of course, it’s just a theory.” Not reassuring, Android!
- The scene between Five and Six
- How did Five get out of the airlock?
- Where did the gun come from that was discovered with TJ’s body?
- Who was the guy TJ stole the data storage device from? Will he show up later?
- Is Ms. Maplethorpe the code for the vault?
- What exactly is Six’s deal?
- Do we think Titch’s memories actually belong to One?
- What will Four do now that he knows he didn’t kill his father? Will he seek revenge against the Empress?
- Is Six going to go after “The General”?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @DarkMatterPod
- Ask us a question on Tumblr