When an electrostatic shock causes the Android to shut down outside the ship while repairing a part, the crew become divided about whether to save the Android or prioritize their own safety. Five finds a dead boy in a remote part of the ship, and she wonders what their relationship might have been. One recruits the Android to determine whether any of the crew members are lying.
- Stephanie: This episode was definitely my favorite of the three that have aired thus far. I liked seeing the different relationship dynamics emerging amongst the crew.
- Annie: I loved it! An episode with lots of twisty turn-y writing, further developing the personalities of the crew and deepening all the mysteries.
- Kris: I liked this episode more than the two-part premiere. But I’ve always enjoyed the “bottle episode”/”we have to fix something while we’re suspicious of each other” kind of episodes. Plus, more humor!
- Conflict over saving the Android revealed which crew members are team-oriented versus which are self-serving
- Three and Four are revealed as dangerous in different ways, Four for being calculating and Three for being unpredictable
- Six reacts strongly when Five reveals she has some memories, which Two knew about
- Finding the dead boy — there was someone else on the ship who didn't have a file
- Five might have everyone’s memories in her subconscious
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- Five taking Three’s bullets
- The Android being earnest
- Five and Six talking about the Android
- Six being protective of Five
- The Android releasing her built up static energy to revive Six
- Six wanting to get Five off the ship to protect her
- The Android’s reports from the bridge
- Two being protective of the Android
- I’m not sure if he means it to be funny, but Four being funny
- “Can you open the door?” “No.”
- Neat visual effects of the Android walking outside the ship
- Was that the real Jace Corso? If so, who is on the ship? The non-evil twin of the real Jace Corso?
- Was One even on the ship before the memory wipe?
- Who is the dead boy on the ship?
- Seriously, why is Five on the ship?
- Has the Android sabotaged the ship?
- Why does One keep kissing everyone?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @DarkMatterPod
- Ask us a question on Tumblr