Five remembers the code to the locked vault where the crew finds a store of useful items including money, weapons, and an entertainment android named Wendy. The Android feels forgotten when the crew seems to appreciate Wendy's abilities more than her own. In the vault, the crew also finds a woman in stasis who has some information about Three's past.
- Stephanie: I liked this episode. It was pretty entertaining. I liked how the crew had to work together as a group to solve the situation with Wendy, and I’m glad that we got to see a softer side of Three and the Android. But I am thoroughly disinterested in whatever is going on between One and Two. I keep thinking their scenes can’t get any more painfully awkward, but apparently the limit does not exist.
- Kris: I liked it, too. I thought the pacing was good. I like that we got to see a new side of Three. And it's interesting seeing another android. It gives us some perspective on “our” android. But I also dislike the One/Two scenes. I just don't understand.
- Annie: I liked it. Loved seeing Wendy the Android, our Android getting jealous and her variety of accents! I really liked seeing a different side of Three with his relationship with Sarah. Enough of the One/Two stuff already.
- And what’s behind door number huge…..Loot! And two women/womanoids.
- Three may be the designated asshole, but he does have a softer side. We thought Anthony Lemke did a good job with Three's nice story arc.
- The Android just wants people to like her. And she does seem different from Wendy.
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- “especially in that outfit”
- Android accents “Twoooooo dozen!”
- Wendy’s multiple course meals — even Four’s on board with the cuisine!
- Five's pep talk to the Android
- “My head is always a consistent size,” The Android measuring her head
- Interchangable parts!
- Two's distraction plan & Three knowing that's what she was up to
- Four running through the corridors with Wendy's head
- Three showing some respect to Five when he sends her off to the bridge during Wendy’s attack: “I’ll give you what I can, kid.”
- Bubba needs a better battery! But he's got a new friend, Raquel.
- The fight between Four, Six and the headless Android
- Who is Cyrus King? Will he come after the crew of the Raza again?
- What did that shot of Five looking at Sarah mean? Is it possible Sarah wasn’t dead? Could Five have subsequently fixed the stasis pod?
- Two mentions that they hadn’t looked through everything in the vault yet. Will they find something else significant back there?
- Could they program the Android to make super tasty meals that stretch their rations? Because that would be very efficient and useful, and we all know the Android loves to be efficient and useful.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @DarkMatterPod
- Ask us a question on Tumblr