The Morrigan's hulking, soft-spoken henchman Bruce emerged as one of the more delightful surprises of season three. We discuss Bruce's small but revealing story arc and talk about where we hope to see his story go in season four.
- In “Confaegion,” The Morrigan refers to him as Bruce, and he corrects her that his name is Steve. By “Those Who Wander,” he isn't correcting Kenzi when she calls him Bruce. Did he just give in to The Morrigan?
- Bruce is a great example of Lost Girl's tendency to make the audience second guess their assumptions about people. Even though he is introduced as The Morrigan's “muscle,” Bruce reveals himself to be a very sensitive, thinking man.
- The actor who plays Bruce, Rob Archer, seems to be a lot like his character, a very sweet, thoughtful man.
- He engages with fans on Twitter (@BigInkdArcher) and seems very grateful and humbled by people's appreciation of his character.
- Will we get to see the extent of Bruce's Fae powers? Will he kick some butt to help Kenzi?
- How long will Bruce stick around? Will he become a recurring character? Kenzi could sure use a buddy at the end of season three.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
- Tweet to @DrinksatTheDal