We're planning an upcoming episode about hanging plotlines, and we need your feedback! What are some loose threads that you want the show to explain? We also discuss one hanging plotline that might have been resolved? Maybe.
- In “Blood Lines,” Bo tells Lauren that she owes her “that last talk.” Stephanie saw a lot of fans up through Season 3 asking about when they were going to have that talk. (Now the conversation has evolved because they now need to talk about a dozen other things, but DETAILS.)
- Stephanie thinks that in the writers' minds at least Bo and Lauren did have that talk during Season 2.
- In “Scream a Little Dream,” Bo is pressing Lauren about her situation with the Fae now that there's a new Ash, and Lauren says that she will tell Bo everything but then they're interrupted. Later in that episode, Bo says, “You promised me a bedtime story about you and the Light Fae.”
- They do have that conversation about Lauren and the Light Fae at the end of “Fae Gone Wild” when Lauren spills about Nadia being sick and how she came to work for the Light Fae.
- We think a lot of people thought they never had “The Talk” because they didn't talk about Lauren's motivations for sleeping with Bo in “Vexed,” and, yes, that's true they never did. So it might not have been a very satisfactory talk for some fans, but we think that Bo and Lauren did have it.
- But of course they now have a new backlog of material they need to cover!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
- Tweet to @DrinksatTheDal