[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/drinksatthedal/DATD011.mp3″ artist=”Drinks at The Dal” ]
Ksenia Solo, Kris Holden-Ried, and Zoie Palmer as well as executive producers Emily Andras and Jay Firestone and producer Vanessa Piazza recently appeared at San Diego Comic Con 2013. The cast members signed autographs, and the cast and crew participated in a Q&A panel. We have created a playlist of clips from the panel as well as interviews of the cast and crew, and we have assembled a small collection of links to galleries of photos taken at the event. If you have a link to a video or photo gallery that we should add, please share it with us in the comments.
Q&A Panel & Interviews with Cast and Crew
Comic Con 2013 by Lost Girl's Official Facebook Page
San Diego Comic-Con 2013 by P. Kristen Enos
07-20-13 – SDCC 2013: Lost Girl by lightstarangel
Listener Feedback about Lauren
If you are a fan of [Joseph] Campbell or [Christopher] Vogler, you will note that the opening and end scenes of a story are the “book-marks” for the character. These two scenes demonstrate where the character is at the beginning of the story, and finally where they end up – how they have changed because of the events of the story.
At the beginning of the season, Lauren was in Hecuba prison to find out what happened to her mentor. It turns out that the Warden had been experimenting on her prisoners…. [Lauren] believed Dr. Everett would never willingly be part of such a scheme and wondered why, instead of staying to get more evidence for the Ash, she didn’t get out while she could. The answer, of course, is because Dr. Everett was devoted to the health and safety of those she was responsible for.
In the finale, Lauren is in EXACTLY the same situation. She gets involved with Taft’s company, but then discovers the unethical science in his lab. She figures out Taft is experimenting on his prisoners who end up dazed and out of it. The discovery gets Lauren imprisoned in a cell. She knows the danger to herself if she stays and participates, but she does it anyway to protect the people/Fae she feels responsible for. – Brash Sculptor
Listener Poll Results
- Why do people find Lauren's flowery underwear so surprising? Is it because she’s so practical and reserved? Let us know in the comments.
- Hooray for Doccubus trouncing BoLo, but no clear preferred couple name for Bo/Tamsin has emerged. Also, thank you to so many of you for being willing to give “Dockyrie” a try for Tamsin/Lauren. (Copdoc is confusing! Which cop?)
Calling Dyson, Hale, and Vex Lovers
We are still looking for contributors to our series of episodes focusing on each of the main characters. Specifically, we're looking for people who love Dyson, Hale, and Vex & The Morrigan, as well as a Bo/Dyson and a Bo/Lauren shipper. If you are interested in being a contributor, tell us what character or couple you would like to discuss and why by:
- Sending us a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad (Message must be a minute and a half or shorter)
- Calling (972) 514-7223 and leaving a message (Must be shorter than 3 minutes)
Don't forget to include your Twitter name, email address, or some other way to contact you. Some things you can discuss in your message include what you find interesting about the character/couple, what storylines you have really appreciated, and how you would like to see the character/couple develop in future seasons.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form