We share our first impressions of “When God Opens a Window” as well as what made us happy this week. You can also listen to our in depth discussion.
- Annie: It was an OK episode. (My first impression was Lauren, Lauren, Lauren.)
- Kris: I thought it was a pretty good episode. I have some criticisms of it, but I thought it was decent.
- Stephanie: I feel the same about this episode as I did about last week's episode — I don't know if I liked it, but I didn't dislike it.
What Made Stephanie Happy
- Evony's fabulous, petulant, scheming self
- Bo and Tamsin using their “I” statements
- Dyson finally finding himself a storyline
What Made Kris Happy
- Lauren being a goofy nerd
- Evony's grand entrance
- Bo being open-hearted to the outcast
What Made Annie Happy
- LAUREN — the white lab coat, the dart gun, the dry humor, the British accent!
- Evony's entrance and how Annie totally predicted it because she's psychic
- Dyson expressing his pain and anger about Vex's role in Hale's death
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
- Tweet to @DrinksatTheDal