Michael Gilkey, the Marketing and Operations Manager for both the National Center for Regenerative Medicine and the Center for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, discussed stem cell research and treatments in a panel at Dragon Con 2014. Michael talks about the different types of stem cells being used for treatments, progress that has been made in stem cell research, as well as why stem cells are so controversial.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr
Connect with Tatiana Is Everyone