Felix, Adele, and Delphine return from Switzerland just before Felix's art opening, where he is debuting his portraits of the women in his life. Mrs. S encourages Sarah and everyone else to focus on having fun at the party, hoping it will distract them while she and Delphine put together the final pieces of their plan with the help of a treacherous ally.
- We knew S was up to something with that final shot of her in the teaser.
- While Mrs. S has always tried to protect Kira, Sarah, and the clones, she really has taken the reins on the clone conspiracy investigation this season. It feels like an act of love for Sarah.
- She has pursued alliances and interactions that Sarah likely would have avoided, such as talking to Coady and allying with Ferdinand again.
- S writes a letter, and cries, before she goes to Felix's art opening, which suggests she thought she might not make it. What was in the letter?
- Though Stephanie recognizes the chances are very slim, she really hopes that the next episode will reveal that Sarah getting to S in time to save her. What good is the clone connection if it can't save the people we love?!?
- She's alive and an ally, but for how long?
- She does seem to be pretty done with Neolution. She was insulted at Ferdinand's suggestion that she take a payoff from the Board.
- “We win if Neolution is exposed and Westmoreland is stripped of his myth!”
- When she told Ferdinand that she gave Kira back to Sarah, so she doesn't owe Clone Club anything else, it was believable.
- If Ferdinand hadn't been greedy, if he had agreed to destroy Westmoreland and escape with Rachel, would she have turned the important information over to S? Or was she planning to work with S all along, but Ferdinand's fate was undecided?
Helena & Gracie
- Gracie reconsiders betraying Helena to help Mark when Helena reminds her that they are family. Good for you, Gracie!
- She did genuinely seem to make a connection with Helena, so her hesitancy to sacrifice her, even for Mark, felt rewarding.
- But Gracie still leads Neolution to Helena and pays the price.
- While Stephanie has mixed feelings about Gracie, she is not thrilled with how Gracie's storyline played out because of its effect on Helena. She loses a family member and has to watch it happen.
- While Helena being kidnapped and taken to Dr. Coady seems likely, here's really hoping that she escapes, maybe with someone's help. (Art perhaps?)
Felix & His Family
- S tries to use Felix's art opening to distract the clones from what she and Delphine have been doing. The writers seem to use the art opening for some breathing space, perhaps to make the audience feel like Delphine does, that we are on the precipice of freedom for our beloved clones.
- While Felix says he doesn't want any clone malarkey at his opening, he ends up embracing the swapping, which was kind of a fun twist on the often-used plot device.
- Adele kind of gives Sarah a kick in the pants for being involved in her own stuff when Felix has something big happening.
- He makes a lovely speech thanking his family and summing up what Orphan Black has been exploring. “We are all mysterious works of chance, of choice. Of nature versus nurture. So to my galaxy of women, thank you for the nurture.”
- Colin came to the opening! Felix gets a nice boyfriend? Please? His conversation with S seems to suggest he might even tell Colin about the clones.
Cosima & Delphine
- Cosima and Scott have been working on inoculations for the Ledas. Next up, they need to determine how many Ledas there are.
- Felix interrupts Delphine! What does Delphine want to do with their freedom!?!
- “You own me.” “Yeah. You're mine.”
- They upload the damning evidence together. And then they laugh and then cry and then hug and hold hands. These two!
Alison & Donnie
- Alison showed signs of struggling with her keeping her new leaf turned over. Though she does manage not to tell Donnie to change his clothes.
- “Should I untuck?”
- Alison did not seem to be featured as much at the art opening as Cosima and Sarah, which perhaps makes sense because she is in the midst of a transition.
- If Alison does manage to turn over a new leaf, who might Donnie become with her strong influence on him?
- Van Lier vows that the Board is not done with Ferdinand, and presumably Rachel and the rest of Clone Club. Westmoreland and Coady are the biggest of the Big Bads left standing, but how can/will the Board stay in the mix?
- What was Art up to at Felix's opening? He says he's keeping an eye because of Enger, but was he keeping an eye on it for Siobhan too? He tells Donnie to tell him when Sarah gets there, and he was generally acting a bit on edge.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr