Kris and Stephanie share their love for Lena being so over those silly Daxamites in Supergirl 2×21 “Resist.” But we couldn't resist talking about Daxamite fashion, which led to quite a bit of hysterical laughter. We're very sorry. This podcast episode contains ludicrous luxuriating in Lena Luthor and her (non-canonical) love of Kara. More typical episode discussion is still to come.
A Few Observations
- They sure are throwing the word “love” around a lot!
- The red Daxamite dress is ridiculous, but Kris thinks Lena was making it work. (But why couldn't she just stay in the black dress???)
- Speaking of Daxamite clothing, did Rhea change Lena’s clothes while she was unconscious?! It's a common thing in fiction, but it always creeps Kris out.
- Lena is so over the Daxamites. (Same, Lena.)
- “Likewise” – Lena is showing some confidence, what with agreeing that she also sees why Kara loves her
- Lots of the girlfriends sticking up for each other! Mostly to Lena’s terrible mother.
- So…Lena knows that Mike is Mon-El, right? Through the transitive property, shouldn’t she also know that Kara is Supergirl??
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form