Lena Luthor knows how to deal with those pesky Daxamites. For that, and many other reasons, we love her. Kris and Stephanie share their appreciation for Lena's engineering accomplishments in the Supergirl Season 2 finale, as well as offer some suggestions to Kara regarding with whom and how she might spend her time now. This podcast episode contains ludicrous luxuriating in Lena Luthor and her (non-canonical) love of Kara. More typical episode discussion is still to come.
- Lena Luthor, you are my hero. We didn't realize that Lena was such a jealous person, but we fully support her actions to rid herself of her romantic rival
- Why do we find her so attractive when she's emotionally distraught?
- The Lillian/Lena scenes could have used a button on them, we think.
- Poor Lena with her manipulative mother figures
- The dirty look she gave the red dress (or maybe the tiny cape? I bet it was the tiny cape.)
- tumblr is making much of the scene in which Lena tells Supergirl that Mon-El is dating Kara Danvers. Is she hinting that she knows Kara & Supergirl are the same person? Is she trying to protect her bezzie mate’s heart??
Fake Dating Fanfic
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form