Things seem to be getting (secretly) serious between Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor! Stephanie and Kris offer their takes on that look that Lena gives Kara and that other look that Lena gives Kara. We're talking about the Supercorp subtext in episode 3×04 of Supergirl. We also take a moment to talk slightly more realistically about that strange anecdote Lena shares at girls' night and Lena offering some supportive friendship to Sam.
In this episode, we are focusing on the NON-CANONICAL but obvious fact that Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor are in love. We would love to hear your Supercorp headcanon. Do you agree with Kris's hair theory? Tell us some of your favorite Kara-and-Lena-are-actually-married moments. Please share with us using the contact information below.
Supercorp Fanfic We're Reading
- The Fifth Wall by Black_Tea_and_Bones — To their surprise, Kara and Lena wake up together in bed one morning, and everyone thinks they're married. And, oh yeah, they have a kid. This fanfic is super fluffy and sweet, but it also has an appropriate amount of angst.
- My Youth Is Yours by lynnearlington — This epic fanfic retells Season 2 with the premise that Kara and Lena dated in college. It's very angsty but satisfying.
- “Sneaky Snitch” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form