Lena Luthor is accused of inadvertently poisoning children with her lead diffusion device. But Kara Danvers, whom she loves and who loves her, believes in her so much that Kara won't accept that Lena could have even accidentally done such a thing. Also, Sam might be up for that threesome Lena seemed to be angling for? We're not sure, but we think some wires got crossed, instead of, ahem, other things at the end of the episode. Kris and Stephanie discuss the Supercorp subtext of episode 3×05 of Supergirl.
In this episode, we are focusing on the NON-CANONICAL but obvious fact that Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor are in love. We would love to hear your Supercorp headcanon. Please share with us using the contact information below.
Supercorp Fanfic We're Reading
- She's My Wife and I Love Her by spacemanearthgirl — These silly one shots of Kara insistently and unnecessarily referring to Lena as “my wife” are complete, endearing fluff.
- The Fifth Wall by Black_Tea_and_Bones — To their surprise, Kara and Lena wake up together in bed one morning, and everyone thinks they're married. And, oh yeah, they have a kid. It's super fluffy and sweet, but with an appropriate amount of angst.
- My Youth Is Yours by lynnearlington — This epic fanfic retells Season 2 with the premise that Kara and Lena dated in college. It's very angsty but satisfying.
- “Sneaky Snitch” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form