Lena Luthor has so many feelings, and so do we! Kris and Stephanie talk about what may be happening just below the text, and what is definitely happening on Kara and Lena's faces. (This podcast episode contains ludicrous lamenting, leching, and luxuriating in the (non-canonical) romance between Kara and Lena. Discussion of what actually happened in the episode is still to come.)
A Few Observations
- Kara is Lena's “favorite.”
- Kara laughs far too much at something Lena says, and where have we seen that before? Oh yeah, when Kara had a crush on James.
- Kara seems, at the very least, conflicted about Lena's ex-boyfriend.
- Lena is flattered, immensely pleased that Kara cared enough about her to crash her date.
- What are friends for? Or what are “friends” for?
- These two sure seem to give each other some lusty/longing looks. What was going on by that water pitcher?
- That sympathy bouquet sure was brightly colored. Could there be a hidden message in those flowers?
- They full-on snuggled on that couch. There was hand caressing and near cheek kissing.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form