Kris and Stephanie share their feelings about Lena Luthor in Supergirl episode 2×20 “City of Lost Children,” including her
lunch date with Kara. This podcast episode contains ludicrous luxuriating in Lena Luthor and her (non-canonical) love of Kara. More typical episode discussion is still to come.
A Few Observations
- Lena and Kara have their first on-screen date! And it went well! And it was SO FLIRTY!
- Kara was talking about an OTP!
- Kara was “worth the extra effort,” Lena says.
- What exactly was Lena trying to communicate to Kara with those hand gestures?
- Kara bit her lip at Lena AGAIN.
- Kara plied Lena with cuteness to get “secret” information.
- How ‘bout that lingering look (and smile!) that Kara gave Lena as she was walking away??? Was Kara checking her out?
- Kara instantly snaps into protective girlfriend mode when she recognizes Rhea's voice. Though maybe she had a momentary stop at jealousy when another woman answered her girlfriend's phone.
- Lena is owed lots of snuggles from Kara when they are reunited, because Kara did not check on her when she was knocked out? What was up with that?
- Lena also needs snuggles because she keeps trusting these manipulative women!
- We're super mad at Rhea, but we enjoyed the scenes between her and Lena. The dynamic between Katie McGrath and Teri Hatcher is engaging.
- Thank you to Laura and Debra who sent in feedback!
- We'd love to include your thoughts in the next episode, especially voice messages. We want to hear your FEELINGS about Lena and SuperCorp.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form