When Waverly throws an engagement party for a friend, her attempts to socialize are interrupted by the Stone Witch, looking for her son's skull. Meanwhile, Dolls gets pulled in by his bosses, so Wynonna is left to follow clues to find the final member of the Seven by herself.
- Kris: There’s stuff I liked and stuff I disliked. I participate in the East coast live tweet, so that always makes watching more fun. I’m annoyed that they killed off the blacksmith the episode after they introduced her. I’m annoyed by Waverly’s “friends.” But I’m glad Haught finally got more screentime. I had been talking to Stephanie about how they needed more development for her.
- Annie: I thought it was good. I liked seeing Wynonna and Haught drinking and working on the case. Was sad to lose the hot (not Haught) blacksmith! I loved seeing Waverly standing up to the Stone Witch. Worried about Wynonna and Haught now.
- Stephanie: The episode itself was OK, but so many of the writing choices made were pet peeves of mine, especially killing off the Blacksmith. She was only the second important character played by a person of color to show up on the series. I was pretty upset by the time the episode ended.
- With Dolls gone and Waverly trapped on the homestead, Waverly and Wynonna fended for themselves a bit.
- Waverly smashed the skull. Does that make her the best or the worst keeper of the bones?
- Doc Holliday is a selfish jackass, who apparently loves Wynonna. (Whaaaaaaaat?)
- They killed the Blacksmith. Why.
- Dolls got pulled in by his boss, Lucado, and tries a Hail Mary pass, offering up evidence of something that isn’t a demon or a revenant.
- Wynonna and Haught have apparently been taken by someone. (Stephanie asks, Why did it have to happen like that???)
Things Made Us Happy
- Wynonna and Haught bonding a little or at least forming something of a relationship — “Your ass is top shelf.”
- Haught pulling up Wynonna by the back of her jeans and generally cleaning up after Wynonna throughout the episode
- The reunion between Waverly and Wynonna ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Waverly standing up against bullies
- Wynonna's reaction to the potentiality of Chinese food and Dolls knowing exactly what she wanted
Questions We’re Pondering
- Is that morgue guy a revenant? Because he was super creepy.
- How in the heck did the Stone Witch escape?
- What is Dolls going to offer Lucado? Is it Doc? Is it himself, as in whatever he has become by taking that drug?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form