Wynonna and Dolls realize that the strange crimes being committed by revenants are part of an attempt to escape the Ghost River Triangle. When they take hostages at a local business, Wynonna offers herself up as a bargaining chip. Meanwhile, Waverly realizes who Doc Holliday is, and she tries to help him find the woman who changed him.
- Kris: I liked this episode a lot! As expected, this was a lot more demon-hunt mission-of-the-week. I appreciate the combination of darkness, genuine emotion, and humor.
- Stephanie: Enjoyable episode! I really liked the A-plot this week. It was great to see Wynonna take on the difficult aspects of being The Heir and working with Dolls, but there was still a lot of humor and genuine, emotional moments. I’m liking Melanie Scrofano as Wynonna more and more.
- Annie: I really liked this episode! Loved Melanie Scrofano’s range as an actress and that she can go from hilarious snarkiness to genuine emotion and feels! And more hints of WayHot – please let it continue!
- Wynonna has her first tough kill, and she realizes the sacrifices that Dolls is willing to make in this fight. “This is what victories might have to look like.” However, Dolls also proved that he has her back.
- Wynonna visits her father and sister’s grave. She again says that Willa is the one who was supposed to be The Heir.
- Waverly confronts Doc about what kind of man he is, and it’s great. He fesses up to Wynonna about his true identity.
- Question answered: the Ghost Triangle is thousands of square miles of area.
- Hints at Wynonna’s criminal past — safe cracking, hostage situation
- Introduction of the Stone Witch, who has a very conspicuous ride
- “They didn’t kill your sister. Not at first. (S)He says Willa screamed for days.” Upsetting!
- Dolls tried to use Peacemaker, but it clicked as it if were out of bullets.
Things Made Us Happy
- “I want them to tremble in fear before me.” “You got powdered sugar on your nose.”
- Wynonna teasing Dolls — “Welcome to Team Do What He Says. Sometimes we get donuts.” “Sometimes you come so close to cool and then cool makes a run for it.”
- “Oh, he's gonna miss his bus.”
- “Look at that body! I call dibs!” “Thanks, I get that a lot.”
- Dolls’ deer-in-headlights response to WayHot
- Wynonna has a neat new gunslinging belt/bandolier.
- Why is Wynonna hitting on Doc? She said explicitly that she didn’t trust him in the previous episode.
- How long before Waverly dumps Champ? Because she seriously doesn't seem interested anymore.
- Doc continues to be an unknown entity. Is he an enemy pretending to be a friend to the Earp sisters? Or a friend pretending to be an enemy?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form