Dutch and the team she's assembled enact a plan to take out the Hullen within the RAC. Meanwhile, Aneela and Delle Seyah get closer, and Stephanie has feelings about it.
- Annie: I enjoyed this episode! Great, action packed episode where the Killjoys go in with a game plan, but it ends up getting gloriously screwed up anyways in typical Killjoys fashion. Aneela continues to be ten steps ahead – and has more than UST with Delle Seyah! I’m really bummed about Banyon, but I'm interested in how her death will have an effect on Dutch and the emotional costs of the war she’s started. Dutch being her awesomely fight-y self and the Jaqobis brothers bonding even in the middle of a tense torture situation are some of the many reasons why I continue to love this show.
- Kris: I liked this episode, but I'm mad about Banyon! I like that we're seeing them move forward with Dutch’s war, and I even kind of like that it went horribly wrong. I suspect that the losses of this episode will weigh heavily on Dutch and Team Awesome Force. And, as I wished for last week, we got more Fancy Lee and Aneela and Delle Seyah!
- Stephanie: I thought this was another good episode in what has been a really solid season so far. We got some nice violence ballet from Dutch, cute Jaqobis brothers banter, and some interesting Fancy angst. And smooches, y'all! SMOOOOOOCHES.
- Stephanie is surprised, excited, and conflicted about the Delle Seyah and Aneela smoochies.
- Did Banyon Gray really have to die???
- How did Aneela “fix” Delle Seyah going after the wrong Jaqobis? Was she referring to her plan to kidnap him, which Dutch and Johnny stopped, or did her goons do something to D'avin that we're not aware of yet?
- Is Aneela catching feelings for Delle Seyah?
- Will Fancy find his place on the team?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @KilljoysPodcast
- Ask us a question on Tumblr