In the wake of Alvis's arrest for a terrorist attack, The Company puts Old Town under mandatory curfew. The team works to try to prove Alvis's innocence, but Dutch gets pulled into the political world of the Nine when Delle Seyah Kendry calls in the favor that Dutch owes her.
- Stephanie: Great finale! I love how it picked up little threads from throughout the season and brought them into play here. I also love that we got to see all of our important recurring characters, and it’s got me desperate to hear that the show has been renewed for a second season.
- Annie: I loved it! A great finale that tied together all the character threads, social and political aspects of the show, while putting our crew in the midst of the whole precarious situation on Westerly. I knew a cliffhanger was coming and I loved how it was presented! WHEN will this show get picked up for a second season, cuz I want it now!!
- Kris: Loved it. LOVED. IT. A billion things happened, and it really feels like they picked up all the loose threads they've been planting all season and pulled them together. Which is exactly what I want in a season finale. Added bonus: some great character development!
- Khlyen killed Carlene — and she was really growing on us! He didn’t want the files Johnny took, just the liquid from his weird computer thing.
- Confirmation that Pawter is from one of the Nine families, but is disowned
- The genetic bomb came back and was used against The Nine
- That was a lot of longing looks between Dutch and D’avin…
- Khlyen said he killed Dutch’s husband
- Poor, well-intentioned D’avin goes after Khlyen to try to help Dutch (and keeps getting shocked!), and now he’s on Arkyn. Zoinks!
- The bombing of Old Town
- The rumors are (at least kind of) true! Level Six Killjoys/Red 17 on Arkyn! And we see another Level 6, who also seemed impervious to pain.
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- Bellus is safe!
- The Nine’s meeting was at the Royal York Hotel, which was also the set for Valhalla on Lost Girl
- Dutch looked great as always
- The sexual tension between Dutch and Delle Seyah Kendry (and Johnny’s amusement at Delle Seyah’s flirting)
- “And I’m John Jaqobis. Stop licking my partner.”
- Pree saying goodbye to his bar but taking the really good hokk with him — “The bombers can pry it from my dead, beautiful fingers.”
- Johnny telling Pawter that her mom said nice things — “You're a better man than liar, John Jaqobis.”
- Pawter choosing to stay with Alvis in Old Town
- Westerlyns looking out for each other
- “I’m not picking sides. I’m picking my team.”
- “Stay safe.” “Stay you.”
- “Shut up, Lucy.” “Shutting up.”
- Hills becoming a surprisingly sympathetic character
- The old couple dancing at The Royale
- The song playing when Westerly is bombed, “Firebug” by Animalia
- “You know our history. At least let me say goodbye.” What is this history between Dutch and Alvis??
- Delle Seyah Kendry brought Dutch to the Nine’s meeting at Khlyen’s request. Did she also spring Dutch from prison as a favor to Khlyen as well?
- What’s going to happen to Alvis and Pawter?
- What exactly is Level Six for? They seemed to be in league with Delle Seyah Kendry's coup.
- WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO FANCY LEE???
- What are Khlyen’s plans for D’avin?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @KilljoysPodcast
- Ask us a question on Tumblr