In debt to the RAC after her trade for D'avin's warrant, Dutch is assigned a hostage exchange in Sugar Point, an area of Westerley dominated by scavengers and war lords. When Lucy is shot down by scavengers, Dutch must team up with D'avin to complete the mission while Johnny hurries to repair the ship before the power for the defense shields runs out.
- Annie: I liked it. Glad we got to see the team work together more and discover more about the team dynamic.
- Kris: I liked it! I'm glad we got to find out a little more about the main characters.
- Stephanie: Such fun! I liked seeing our three killjoys work as a team. Again, it was a little dense with world-building information, but I’m still very interested in the world that it’s building.
- Dutch is shown defusing situations.
- We find out that D'avin is looking for someone.
- Sugar Point is basically Fury Road, right?
- Dutch isn't telling Johnny about the situation with Khlyen
- Scavengers — ew ew ew with the people scavengers!
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- Was that a Wilhelm scream?!
- Dutch's compassion
- Johnny and Lucy
- Johnny to the rescue!
- The mission was a team effort
- Who is this doctor that D'avin needs to find?
- Why does he need to find her?
- Seriously, what is Khlyen's deal?
- How is Dutch going to handle Khlyen’s return?
- What are we naming the Johnny/Lucy (ship) ship? Lunny (pronounced like “looney”)? Johncy? (That’s probably better.)
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @KilljoysPodcast
- Ask us a question on Tumblr