An easy salvage job turns deadly as the Killjoys are forced into a standoff with their deadliest enemy yet: their own secrets.
- Annie: I loved it! My favorite episode so far, with lots of gross/creepy moments and solid suspense. Loved the humor and all the Johncy moments! And I know I sound like broken record, but Dutch is such a BADASS with her plan to rescue D’avin.
- Kris: Awesomely creepy episode with a few solid “WHAAA??!?” moments. And, as always, affirmation of the familial bonds between our main characters.
- D’avin doesn’t remember what happened, but he remembers that he killed his squad
- Clever use of nanites (Nanites are also mentioned in Dark Matter. Wonder if they’re the same kind of nanites?)
- Great sets — the bridge, creepy infirmary, hallways, etc.
- “He’s on my crew now, he’s my partner.” Aww! Dutch sticking up for D’avin and calling him part of the crew!
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- “I love you, but you’re an idiot.” First line of the episode. So representative of the relationships on this show.
- “Let’s go find some treasure and blow shit up.” So guy like!
- Space rats
- Lucy as an iPod, John’s choice of music
- Hogan is cray cray!
- Dutch going out the airlock – WHAAA??!
- “How is that in any way loving me?” Poor D’avin!
- “Favorites, my ass! I’m taking over, you mechanical bitch!” LOL!
- “It’s not my fault you’re filthy.”
- More D’avin/John bonding!
- Khlyen/Dutch scene, Khylen threatening Johnny
- Lost Girl actors – Richard Clarkin as Hogan, Christine Horne as Dr. Lyra Grange
- Why did Lucy detect no life forms when Hogan and Wilson were still aboard?
- What is Red 17? Did it even have any meaning or was it just a question to continue the endless torture cycle?
- How were Dutch and D’avin able to decontaminate on Lucy when the program running the nanites was fried?
- Who put memory blockers in D’avin? Why?
- What does Khlyen want from Dutch? Where are they going?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @KilljoysPodcast
- Ask us a question on Tumblr