The continuing quest to uncover the mystery behind D'avin's missing memories leads the team to an underground black market. Meanwhile, Johnny tries to retrieve data about Khlyen from the neural link, and D'avin and Dutch bond over the similarities about their pasts.
- Kris: I really liked this episode. I'm glad we got more insight into Dutch's and especially D'avin's pasts. I love how supportive everyone is.
- Stephanie: In terms of quality, I think the episode was good, but I personally don’t love some of the writing choices that were made. Even though I felt pretty certain that D’avin and Dutch were heading towards mutual pantslessness, I don’t love that it happened in the context of this storyline.
- Annie: I loved this ep! Really liked that D’avin got to the bottom of who was behind the alteration of his memories and the consequences of him being ‘switched on’ again. I felt okay with the Dutch/D’avin hookup since I knew it was coming. How D’avin and Dutch related as damaged individuals were the best scenes – stellar performances by Hannah John-Kamen and Luke Macfarlane.
- Johnny does something incredibly stupid for love and science
- Utopia is the future Club Neolution (complete with Sarain Boylan!)
- The return of Delle Seyah — why won’t she and Dutch just make out already?
- Dutch’s old name was Yalena, she was a princess by marriage
- Johnny's full name is John Andras Jaqobis
- D’avin didn’t kill his squad of his own free will
- Dr. Jaeger, played by Amanda Tapping, said “our mandate was to turn soldiers against their own forces”
Stuff that Made Us Happy
- D’avin distracting Dutch so that Johnny can work
- Johnny seeking advice from Pree: “in flagrant dictation,” “It’s like my brother is banging my sister” claps hands together
- Johnny trying to appeal to the real D'avin
- Lucy helps save Johnny! “I don’t know what to do, John” — heartbreaking!
- Pawter invoking her Qreshi roots to save John
- Pree being at the hospital
- Everybody looking out for/worrying about each other (so many hugs!)
- The music
- Even if Johnny and Dutch know that D’avin wasn’t truly responsible for his actions, how will they recover from this incident?
- Delle Seyah really has Dutch under her thumb now. How will she exploit that favor Dutch owes her?
- What did Carleen tell Johnny about the neural link?
- Why was Dr. Jaegar’s mandate to turn soldiers against their own forces? Is the Company taking on the military? Or does the Company own the military already?
- Dr. Jaeger warned of something bad coming to the Quad — what is it? When will it come?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @KilljoysPodcast
- Ask us a question on Tumblr