The suicide of Beth Childs is the precipitating event of Orphan Black. Why did she do it? What did she know? Kris and Stephanie discuss the endless questions we have about Beth.
How much did Beth know?
- It’s obviously more than she told Alison and Cosima.
- Did she know about Project Castor?
What really made Beth jump?
- Sarah suggests to Paul that it’s because she found out too much about the clone experiment, that he was her monitor and didn’t really love her
- Did she try to take on too much by herself and became overwhelmed?
- Did she discover something that the other clones (and we the audience) don’t know yet?
- How did she meet Paul?
- How were her relationships with her coworkers?
- How were her relationships with the other clones?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr