Orphan Black is a television series about several strong women with the same face but completely different personalities. In this episode, we’re discussing the ways in which Orphan Black is inherently feminist, such as – you know – the premise.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr