Sarah reaches out to MK to create a plan to escape from Neolution’s clutches and keep Kira away from Rachel. However, Kira isn’t so sure that she wants to run. Meanwhile, Helena learns that her unborn children seem to have similar healing abilities as Kira, and Cosima gets to meet P.T. Westmoreland.
Kris and Stephanie discuss episode 5×02 of Orphan Black, “Clutch of Greed.”
Sarah & Kira
- Ouch, our hearts! A rift between Sarah and Kira isn’t exactly new, but this one feels much more significant. Maybe because Rachel is involved?
- Much more Sarah this episode: back to business as usual, including going undercover as Rachel.
- Kira has seemed to accept her unique abilities? previously, but now wants answers.
- “I want to know why I’m like this!” -ongoing theme of the show, stated plainly
Rachel & Ferdinand
- Rachel genuinely smiled! Twice, even. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER???
- Kira seems to trust Rachel now, and Kira's judgement is usually trustworthy. But it's Rachel!
- Ferdinand was rejected several times this episode. Kris is nervous about what more he might do by the end of the season. (But he’s definitely going to have to die, right?)
- Stephanie was very uncertain about how Ferdinand would act throughout the episode, which is something she appreciates about Orphan Black.
- It feels like we may be missing some information about MK?
- Why was she so resigned and determined to stay behind? Was it just because she was so sick? Or some other reason?
- Her death was terrible and violent, as it was supposed to be, but why did it happen story-wise? Was it necessary? Was she fridged?
- Stephanie feels like she needs to see what happens next to know how to feel about MK's death, besides obviously horrified and sad that MK is gone.
- Following the trail that Delphine left for her (Aisha)
- She discourages Charlotte from taking the “vitamins” that everyone at Revival takes.
- Introduced to PT Westmoreland. Or “PT Westmoreland.” Kris is still skeptical.
Mrs. S & DELPHIIIIINE!!!
- What are y'all up to? (Besides looking amazing.)
- Nice sweater, Delphine.
- Mrs. S is a reasonable ally for Delphine to choose right now, despite their past unease with each other.
- We're uneasy that Delphine is telling Mrs. S that she can't tell anyone about her visit. Don't go denying the clones autonomy again, Delphine!
Helena & Donnie
- As usual, Helena offers up both humor and horror.
- Helena's reaction to the word “neonatal” was priceless
- Helena pinning the doctor (and her tongue) with that huge needle was unnerving but not unexpected. It's always worrisome when Helena is left alone with someone. Especially with sharp objects nearby.
- Once again, Donnie runs away. Where is he going to go? He has information about Helena's whereabouts that will probably be passed on to Sarah eventually.
Alison, Art & Awful Enger
- Alison is playing along, but both she and Art are being pressured into their “cooperation.”
- Art seems surprisingly calm about the whole thing.
- Alison's community event plotline of the season is revealed!
- Kris has found her Raj! And his name is Mr. Mitchell.
- Colby mentioned that P.T. Westmoreland's house was the same shooting location used for the Birdwatcher's house in Season 2. Stephanie thought it looked familiar…
- Cosima asks Mud, “Who are you?” Thankfully, she doesn't say, “Nobody.”
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr