We share first impressions of the third episode of Season 2 of Orphan Black, “Mingling Its Own Nature With It.”
After hitting the road with Felix and Kira, Sarah has to turn to an old acquaintance, who also happens to be one of her old marks, for help. In Felix’s absence, Alison turns to alcohol and pills for comfort after learning that Donnie is her monitor. Cosima and Delphine explore the data that Dyad has about the clones’ respiratory illness, and the Proletheans have plans for Helena.
- On the run, stealing food, return of her grifter lifestyle and she doesn’t like it
- Reunion with Cal
- Explaining to Kira about Cal
- HOW DOES HE KEEP FINDING THEM?
- Killed the cop in cold blood
- Who crashed into Daniel’s car?
- Camping Felix
- Protective Felix confronting Cal
- Fight with Sarah – “I have no place here”
- Showed up at Alison’s play!
- Passive-aggressive vacuuming
- Donnie trying to be sexy
- Making Angie as a “monitor”
- The Play – Is that going to be all? Really? That makes me sad. It’s a real play!
- What happened? Is Alison OK?
- Still on the case! She does a decent suburbanite.
- “Shakira hair lookalike”
- Monitor theory
- It’s nice to see Art’s apartment.
- Tries to warn off Angie again – “You’re letting two partners down.”
- Finds the Prolethean compound
- WHAT WAS DELPHINE WEARING????? (Stephanie knows she is in the minority with this opinion.)
- Leekie impression!!! (See Evelyne Brochu’s Leekie impression in this video.)
- Monitor conversation
- Damned depressing videos followed by an autopsy (Worst Science Girlfriends date ever) – are polyps in the uterus what’s causing the infertility?
- Cosima lied to Delphine about Alison calling, does Delphine know about the clone phones? Seems not.
- Alison plants doubt in Cosima’s mind about Delphine
- So upsetting!
- Great to have a longer scene with her – and she eats!!! Reaction to finding out Tomas had left was pretty great.
- When is she going to destroy them all?
We’re so worried about everyone. AGAIN.
Feedback from 2×02
- From Kristy
“There’s a theory floating around in the message boards that there may be clone Felixes (based on the line “why did you bring these cursed CHILDREN into our lives,” and because it does seem strange that Mrs. S. adopted two children if her goal was to protect one of them).”
- From Bryan
“Did you happen to notice near the end when Sarah, Felix and Kira driving away in that old truck – the licence plate read “GOAD 539”?
Looking up “goad” in Wikipedia it reads “The goad is a traditional farming implement, used to spur or guide livestock, usually oxen, which are pulling a plough or a cart; used also to round up cattle.” That last phrase has sinister implications.
Makes me wonder if the Proletheans had Mrs S.’s cohorts put a tracker on the vehicle that conveniently had the keys in the ignition? And the fact it mentions farming in the definition made me think of the Proletheans as well.”
- Check out the list of filming locations that listener Colby has found through Google Maps!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr