Sarah and Art follow up on a lead that puts them on the trail of Gracie and Mark, who is desperate to find the original Castor tissue samples to use as a bargaining chip to free him from the project. Meanwhile, Cosima and Scott use Seth's remains to investigate the Castor clones’ biology, and Alison’s new business proves very effective at earning both income and a support base.
We discuss “Formalized, Complex, and Costly” in depth and share listeners' thoughts about the episode.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr