A lot of people who haven’t watched Orphan Black say that the premise reminds them of Dollhouse. Kris and Stephanie give a spoiler-free (general themes and premise only) rundown on the similarities and differences between the two shows and explain why you might want to watch Orphan Black if you gave up on Dollhouse.
- One actress playing several roles
- Themes of identity and autonomy
- Conspiracy/science fiction backdrop
- The roles played by the lead actress in Orphan Black are actually different characters in different bodies.
- We see the same characters from week to week.
- Dollhouse (to us) has a much higher squick factor.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr