A new clone, Tony Sawicki, was introduced in the second season of Orphan Black. Kris and Stephanie are joined by guest contributor Dawson, geekdawson, to talk about Tony and how meaningful it is to have a trans character on television.
- Trans stories are important, Tony’s especially – “Tony was a character I didn’t know I needed” (Tony’s special place in the hearts of trans men)
- The question of a cis woman playing a trans man – should they have hired a trans actor?
- Tony’s hair, a question of passing, and Tatiana’s performance
- Tony’s sexuality is a pretty interesting question. We don’t know how he identifies, but he’s clearly not straight.
- Do we think Sammy was romantically involved with Tony?
- “Male clones” vs. “Castor clones”
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr