Kris and Stephanie are joined by our first guest contributors, Heather and McKenzie, to talk about the moments and aspects of Orphan Black that got us hooked on the show, including cliffhangers and Tatiana Maslany(s).
Differences and interactions between clones
- Heather wasn’t particularly invested in the show until she saw Sarah interacting with Alison, Cosima, and Helena.
- Themes of identity
- The first three episodes all end with big “gotcha” moments.
- Stephanie cites the end of the first episode, and Kris cites the end of the third.
- We suspect that a lot of newer viewers were drawn in, at least partly, thanks to the well-deserved buzz about Tatiana Maslany’s performances.
- Maslany and Jordan Gavaris are (as you know) excellent and compelling leads.
- McKenzie declares a fondness for Alison and unexpected sympathy for Helena.
- Felix is a fun character that acts a bit as a voice for the audience. (What on earth are you doing, Sarah?)
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Tweet to @TatianaIsEveryone
- Ask us a question on Tumblr