Clarke ventures into the City of Light under the protection of the Flame while the unchipped keep her alive in the real world. Dawson and Kris discuss the second half of the third season finale of The 100.
- Dawson: The episode was good, not great. It certainly didn’t feel up to par for a finale episode to me. However, the pathos of some of it was incredible, especially the Clarke/Lexa scenes and Clarke’s final decision.
- Kris: I want to say I liked the episode, but I’m honestly not sure if I did. I was having suspension of disbelief problems for a lot of it. But then Lexa showed up and I laughed and cried actual tears of joy because I am apparently as dramatic as she is. Overall, there were some good and interesting elements, but it felt abrupt and unsatisfying to me.
Raven, Monty, Harper & Jasper
- Took out Jasper, but then tied him to a chair IN THE ROOM WHERE YOU’RE PLOTTING AGAINST ALIE. Not a great idea.
- Provided an assist for Clarke via the Mockingjay – uh, Raven – hatch.
- Monty and Jasper hug! We’ve been waiting all season. And so has poor Monty.
- How are we supposed to interpret Jasper’s moment post-awakening?
Octavia & Pike
- Injuring the only guy in the room who’s supposed to help you seems like a bad plan, Octavia.
- Pike assisted Octavia even after that.
- BUT Pike also reasserted to Bellamy that he thought he did the right thing by killing the army sent to protect them, after Bellamy expresses regret (finally!).
- PIKE DESERVED IT.
- But what does this mean for Octavia?
Abby & Murphy
- And you thought the medical procedures on this show were unsanitary before!
- So heartbreaking to see the realization on Abby’s face once she’s disconnected from ALIE.
- MORE SCENES BETWEEN ABBY AND CLARKE, PLEASE. Paige Turco and Eliza Taylor are SO GOOD together.
- Protective mama bear Abby! Kris loves it.
- It was weird seeing Murphy act as Abby’s assistant.
Clarke & the City (of Light)
- Initially invisible to ALIE’s minions — was it the initial lapse in nightblood that let ALIE detect Clarke/the Flame?
- So hard to watch Clarke literally get kicked while she’s down.
- LEXA WITH HER SUPER-DRAMATIC, MAJESTIC ENTRANCE
- Clarke's father’s watch: Becca says Clarke provided it
- Clarke says to ALIE: “You don’t ease pain. You overcome it.”
- Was the girl on the pink bike a nod to ADC’s role on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Kris is annoyed that we didn’t get to see Indra at all. Though she’s okay with not seeing her crucified.
- Way less death than we were anticipating
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form