Kris and Stephanie discuss Season Two of Supergirl. Kara tries to help Mon-El acclimate to living on Earth with mixed results, while James and Winn team up to take down criminals in National City. Alex struggles with her feelings for Maggie, and J'onn learns upsetting news about M'gann.
- James becomes The Guardian — and Winn helps him — but he doesn’t tell Kara about it. Dummy.
- Kara tries to guide Mon-El on a similar path as she followed, but he is really not into it. He also seems to be hiding something about his past on Daxam.
- Mon-El clearly has a crush on Kara. Ugh. But apparently so does Lena Luthor.
- Lena gets to save the day with (Winn and) science! Yay!
- Lena Luthor’s mother Lillian is the head of Cadmus and kidnaps Kara and Mon-El. Jeremiah helps them escape, but Cadmus is gone when Alex returns to find her long-lost father.
- J’onn is injured and receives a blood transfusion from a reluctant M’gann, which reveals her true nature as a white Martian. And J’onn is apparently turning into one himself! Dun dun dun!
- Alex gets closer to Maggie, and she thinks Alex is into her. But she isn’t. BUT SHE IS. Alex comes out to Kara, and it’s fantastic and Stephanie cries.
- Maggie rejects Alex because she is freshly out of the closet, but they are trying to be friends.
- I really enjoyed these episodes! A lot of my complaints about the first few episodes have been “fixed.”
- But, to be perfectly honest, I just don’t care that much about Mon-El. He's fine in small doses, but I find that I get bored with his storylines pretty quickly.
- I'd much rather spend more time with Kara and Alex, which there can never ever be enough of. (Super supportive sisters – YAY!)
- I have reservations about James’ storyline, but I'm willing to see where they're going with it.
- I really enjoyed episodes 2×05 and 2×06, in particular. After the premiere, they have been my favorites so far, mainly because of the great writing that has been happening in Alex’s coming out storyline.
- I’m not always really into coming out storylines, but I love how the show has handled it. It feels very true to the character as well as something I haven't quite seen before.
- I don’t love Mon-El, and I have some concerns about his storyline, particularly with the fact that he seems to have a crush on Kara.
- I think J’onn’s storyline with M’gann and The Guardian storyline with James and Winn’s have been really good for those more secondary characters.
P.S. It WAS Eradicator!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form