Kris and Dawson discuss the first three episodes of Season 3 of The 100, including Clarke's stint as a red-haired hunter, Lexa's plan to turn Skaikru into the thirteenth clan of the coalition, and the difference that three months makes.
- Abby has to decide between being a doctor or chancellor
- Ice Nation vs. Farm Station — aggressive factions escalating existing tension
- Clarke finding a place/purpose
- Berry-dyed hair and hunting for a living
- “No kill marks.” “My back’s not big enough.”
- Clarke has become something of a legend after taking down Mount Weather — Wanheda (Commander of Death), the Mountain Slayer
- Captured by Roan, who we find out has been banished
- Clarke tries to equate the two of them
- Roan asks Clarke to kill Lexa. She tries to go through with it, but she can’t.
- Lexa: “I want your people to become my people.”
- Wanheda bowing before Heda
- Even though Abby is still technically Chancellor, it’s pretty evident that Kane is at least Vice Chancellor
- Takes a team to go look for Clarke, picking up Indra along the way
- Indra and Kane seem to be buddies now. It’s awesome.
- Episode 3×03 is where it became really clear that Kane should be the leader of Skaikru.
Bellamy & His Band of Merry Wo/Men
- Starts off with Bellamy vs. Lincoln — Surprise! They're just sparring.
- Kane talks to Bellamy about “a chance for real peace” and tells Bellamy not to screw it up.
- The shot of the kids watching Bellamy & Co. leaving Arkadia was a nice nod to the next generation coming up. How do they talk about those who remain from the original dropship? Do they have their own kind of legend brewing?
- The Blake siblings! Octavia tells Bellamy that she has to leave and Bellamy’s response is pretty perfect. “I understand, but I'm always here for you.”
Octavia & Lincoln
- Grounder/Arkadian tension
- Octavia has a huge issue with Lincoln’s guard jacket
- Lincoln wants to be a symbol of integration/cooperation
- All sweet and smoochy, which is nice since there was some animosity previously
- Raven’s injury has gotten worse
- Raven’s harsh (but accurate) accusation that Abby is overworking herself to cope
- Literally on the floor the first time we see him this season
- Aggressive toward his friends (who are supportive of him anyway)
- Reckless behavior leads to nearly getting his throat slit
- Immediate ties to our core characters
- Abby opened it up — mostly for medical/supply reasons, but Farm Station also moved in
- TACTICAL ERROR — it might’ve been smarter to at least wait until after the summit. Explain yourself before taking action
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form