The 100 Season 3 catch-up continues with episodes four through six. Kris and Dawson talk about the political machinations happening in Arkadia and Polis, and, oh yeah, that stuff with Jaha.
Things We Forgot to Talk About Last Time
- Jaha and ALIE — Jaha returns to Arkadia in 3×05 with a huge savior complex
- Murphy is reunited with Emori and is back to his delinquent ways
- Gina — Women in Refrigerators
Pike’s Rise to Power
- Why weren’t Abby and Kane forthcoming about the events at the summit? Did withholding that information contribute to Pike’s election?
- Recruiting Bellamy
- Exploiting fears/prejudices against the Grounders
- “This land is ours now”
- Mastermind Kane
- Field agent Octavia
- Queen Nia challenges Lexa’s competence
- Clarke works to help Lexa stay in power
- It seems Lexa swearing fealty to Clarke helped heal the rift between them. Add in mortal danger, and they’re about as close as they’ve ever been.
- Returning to Arkadia with the body of Queen Nia when they discover the field of fallen warriors
- Blood must not have blood
- Emerson: The Last Mountain Man
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form