Kane versus Pike! Bellamy versus Kane! Raven versus ALIE! Kris and Dawson discuss all the political machinations going down in Arkadia in The 100 episode 3×08, “Terms and Conditions.”
- The most we've seen of them in awhile!
- Seeing some of Monty’s motivation was a plus
- Relieved that Monty at least seems uncomfortable with Pike’s commands
- Jasper continues to be a disaster, but at least he's a useful disaster!
- Raven being a total intellectual badass and overthrowing ALIE.
- What memories IS ALIE taking/leaving behind, does she remove love or does she just remove anything that might cause subjects to disobey her?
- Jaha’s statement that he can get around issues of consent and free will is gross and disturbing
- The more minds turned the task the more powerful we get is a massively interesting revelation
Pike vs. Kane
- How did Pike get elected? Did the voters realize they were signing up to live in a police state?
- Is Kane going to float?
- Curious about the state of the things with the rest of the camp after Sinclair’s and Kane’s arrests. That was very public, what state of mind is the rest of the camp in?
- Are we FINALLY going to see some redemption? Is it too late for him?
- Bellamy follows whoever is decisive about having a plan. Come back, Clarke!
- Bellamy says he’d “seen this before.” Why is he not following Clarke’s path to peace? I assume he thinks it hasn’t done any good long-term.
Share your feedback or ask questions
Connect with Fanalysis