We have Raven vs. Alie, Ontari vs. the truth, and Team Kane vs. Team Pike. Everything is terrible. Kris and Dawson discuss why this episode (and this part of the season) is so difficult to talk about objectively.
Things We Liked
- At least none of “our characters” died?
- Lindsey Morgan is amazing
- Jasper has a mission
- Bellamy seems to have finally come around…BUT!
Things We DIDN’T Like
- Bellamy’s motivations for his change of heart remain unclear
- The “shock value” nonsense continues
- “Consent doesn’t matter” seemed to be a theme of this episode and I’m FURIOUS — Raven, Abby, and Murphy
- Ontari and being an unsympathetic character (Why are we trying to make an unsympathetic character sympathetic? Applies to many of our previous heroes as well, for example, Bellamy’s “redemption”)
- The absence of hope and humanity
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form