Wynonna is trying to cope after her encounter with Jack, but she fails a lie detector test and is suspended from the Black Badge Division. She teams up with Doc to go after the Stone Witch. Dolls gets some advice from Nedley, and Waverly seeks out Haught to clarify some things.
- Kris: Well, that was a wild episode. I have kind of mixed feelings about it. I thought some interesting stuff happened, but the episode felt a little scattered to me. Wynonna’s hurting, Bobo’s gross, and Dolls looks about as comfortable with socializing as I am. I’m mad at Doc, and I think Wynonna was too forgiving of him. Waverly and Nicole are cute and kind of awkward.
- Annie: Crazy good episode where lots of stuff happened! Wynonna was really shaken by the events of the last ep, which made for another great performance from Melanie Scrofano. Not sure about Doc and Wynonna going beyond the friend zone again. Liked Dolls and Nedley forming an understanding and how Dolls had Wynonna’s back in the end. And the WayHaught stuff was so adorkable! Nice to see that slow burn kick up a notch!
- Wynonna is coping with the events of last week’s episode by drinking and flirting.
- The Marshals have sent someone to administer a lie detector test, which Wynonna fails.
- The Stone Witch revived one of her sons (with the other living inside, kind of?)
- Bobo and his lackeys almost immediately destroy the remaining bones, which also kills the revived son
- Doc goes after the Stone Witch, then turns on Wynonna when she shows up to help him
- btw, Doc & Wynonna (almost?) slept together again
- Waverly and Haught got together. Kris would have liked a scene between the car and the office.
Things Made Us Happy
- Fabulous Wynonna hair porn to open the ep!
- Nicole following Waverly in her cruiser – that made Annie giggle!
- Dolls does care!
- Nedley seems to be a decent guy! And is helping Xavier.
- Gus being supportive of Waverly
- Burying the Stone Witch in the salt flats (clever!)
- Wynonna wiping Constance’s mascara off
Questions We’re Pondering
- Where do we go from here?
- Will we see the Stone Witch again?
- What’s in Shorty’s that Bobo needs?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form