Wynonna and Waverly confront Bobo in order to hide a bug in Shorty’s. From their surveillance, they discover that someone named Lou has resurfaced and Bobo isn’t happy about it. Dolls and Wynonna go to investigate and get more trouble than they bargained for. Meanwhile, Doc has to decide what to do with the Stone Witch’s car.
- Kris: I liked this episode! Wynonna and Dolls have teamed up, due largely to Wynonna knowing something was up with him and forcing her way into his investigation. I liked the way they used Doc this episode. Waverly and Nicole continue to be cute. And Wynonna’s constant wisecracking in the face of danger is one of my favorite things.
- Annie: This episode had a lot of stuff going on! Bobo has Shorty’s, Dolls and Wynonna are taking a weird trip in the woods, Doc’s leaving and Willa’s back! Holy shmoly! I liked it, even if the storyline felt a little disjointed between the first part with Bobo and the second part with Lou. Why are Bobo and Lou enemies? Is Doc gone for good? Is Waverly making sandwiches for Nicole when they’re out on patrol? And what will happen with Willa back??
- Wynonna and Waverly confront Bobo and the revenants at Shorty’s
- Someone named Lou has resurfaced and Bobo HATES him
- Wynonna finds out about Dolls’ investigation
- Wynonna and Dolls go into the woods (which Dolls is afraid of) to find Lou and his cult
- But they get abducted
- Lou’s wife Tadewi was the skinwalker, who seems to have been enslaved by Lou(?)
- Doc is leaving town in the Stone Witch’s car
Things Made Us Happy
- “They’re talking about Dolls! They’re speculating that your penis is small!” LMAO!
- Waverly and Nicole trying to sneak a kiss in Nedley’s office, only to get interrupted by Wynonna — AAAUUUGGHHH!!!
- Doc driving Constance’s Cadillac (or anytime Doc interacts with modern technology)
- “Yes, but she adores you back.” Sooo cute that Doc is a WayHaught shipper!
- Dolls and Wynonna working together!
- Wynonna’s response to being reunited with Peacemaker, which is a running theme/joke at this point
Questions We’re Pondering
- Will Willa regain her memory?
- Willa can use Peacemaker! Are both Willa and Wynonna the heir now?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form