The Earps try to adjust to having Willa back and struggle with the possible implications. Meanwhile, Dolls and Wynonna must deal with deadly twins set loose upon Purgatory, as the town gets ready for Poker Spectacular.
- Kris: I liked this episode a lot! I’ve always liked this show best when it focuses on the Earp sisters, and there was a lot of that this episode. I admit that I had to watch a second time to figure out all the machinations and how the plot elements fit together (why the twins?).
- Annie: I loved this ep – three Earp sisters kicking ass! I’m a bit worried about how Willa will potentially change the dynamic between Wynonna and Waverly. Loved the bar fight scene and Willa showing she’s a true Earp, even if impulsive. The attack on the homestead was a great action sequence – and yay for no one dying! And Bobo saving Willa – why??
- A DNA test confirms that Eve is really Willa
- It’s “Poker Spectacular” in Purgatory
- The (vampire?) twins were unleashed at the request of Judge Cryderman.
- Doc’s car breaks down at the border of the Ghost River Triangle, and he encounters the mysterious Juan-Carlo.
- Shifting family dynamics for the Earps
- Another attack on the homestead, but this time by a mercenary team
Things Made Us Happy
- “Snap out of it, Hugh Hefner!”
- Wynonna and Waverly
- Dolls and Waverly! He calls her Earp! Kris loves supportive Dolls.
- EAT SHIT, SHIT EATERS!
- Waverly and her shotgun! Almost a better ship than WayHaught! She gets shot, but still lives!
Questions We’re Pondering
- What’s Juan-Carlo’s deal? Kris has a suspicion that he might be an angel.
- How does Willa know how to use an automatic weapon?
- What’s Bobo’s connection to Willa? Is this why he hates Lou so much?
- Why did Bobo save Willa?
- Who conked Doc on the noggin? And why?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form