Willa continues to readjust and regains more of her memories. Wynonna and Dolls set out to uncover Bobo’s plans regarding “the lead” and what it may have to do with the town party. Waverly tries to navigate her relationships, both past and present. Doc deals with his newfound captivity.
- Kris: I liked the episode, even though I found it unnecessarily convoluted. We finally got some answers we were looking for, like what the heck the lead is, and there were cute moments for Waverly and Nicole AND Wynonna and Dolls. I feel conflicted about Willa, which I suspect is intentional.
- Annie: I loved the team getting all dressed up and trying to be one step ahead of Bobo, only to have him poison the champagne at the end and turn everyone against Wynonna – a genuine ‘oh s*it!’ moment for me! LOVE the Waverly and Nicole relationship and how it’s progressing. And the complicated sisterly relationship between Waverly and Willa is interesting – like Kris said, I’m very conflicted about Willa. And yay for Wynonna and Dolls – I love their partnership and how he encourages her when she’s doubting herself. Again, such an awesome performance from Melanie Scrofano.
- Wynonna and Willa interrogate Whiskey Jim for information about Willa. He tells them about a “surge” a couple years before Wynonna came back. Then Willa kills him.
- Willa’s memories had been taken by the Stone Witch when she freed her from Bobo’s treehouse.
- We finally know what the “lead” is! It’s the heir, and Ward’s deal with Bobo was to take him to break the curse(s) and leave his girls alone.
- Big Bubba took Doc (why? To teach him how to throw knives?? To get him out of the way for Bobo’s plans?)
- Bobo has excessively complicated plans for the town party
Things Made Us Happy
- “Look, Bourbon Bob or whatever your name is…”
- WayHaught barn scene!
- Nicole taking Champ down and handcuffing him
- Wynonna sneaking into the party with a scarf on her head – is she suddenly dressing like an old lady?
- Everyone dressed to the nines!
- Champ’s tuxedo shirt – so like him!
- Nedley smiles at Wynonna! And says that Nicole’s relationship her her business! For such a curmudgeon at the beginning of the season, I really like him now and am happy he’s getting more development.
- Wynonna kissed Dolls!
Questions We’re Pondering
- What happened to Poker Spectacular? Did we miss it?
- Is Willa the true heir? Will Peacemaker ever work for Wynonna again?
- Was Willa deceiving her sisters all along? As she regained her memories, was she always planning to go with Bobo?
- Was the surge Willa getting her heir powers? We thought she was only a year older than Wynonna.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form