While Wynonna tries to escape from the townspeople, Willa continues to plot with Bobo against her sisters. Dolls, Doc and Nicole work together to quell the unrest in Purgatory and find the antidote. Wynonna is forced to make a sacrifice as she tries to stop Willa from possibly bringing an even bigger threat into the world.
- Kris: A pretty solid season finale! I will try not to gloat too much about being right about Willa dying. I love that Wynonna made it clear that Waverly is her priority. I’ve said it a dozen times before, but the show is at its best when it focuses on that relationship. Which is why I’m so annoyed that the episode ended the way it did!
- Annie: OH MY FRAKKING CHRISTMAS CAKE, SO MUCH STUFF HAPPENED IN THE FINALE!! Like Kris, I loved that Wynonna was always thinking of Waverly. I loved that Nicole is now in the BBD and took everything Doc told her in stride. WayHaught lives!! And I felt so horrible for Wynonna being forced to kill Willa, as I suspected would happen. But that tentacle coming out of the ground, and Waverly with the goo and the gun at the end — whhhaaaat??! I was not expecting a cliffhanger like that! Please let there be a season two!
- Doc and Dolls toss Wynonna out a second story window.
- Waverly had the foresight to steal Peacemaker from Willa.
- Willa continues to be awful and dismissive of her sisters.
- Confirmation that the Bobo/Willa relationship was sexual, which Kris is NOT OKAY with
- Bobo tells Waverly she’s not an Earp??!
- Wynonna and Willa talk about Ward being abusive to their mother, which is why she left
- Lucado came to Purgatory and seems to have a personal grudge against Dolls
- Wynonna sending Bobo back to hell even as BBD was taking him away
- Willa going over the line let loose a huge, tentacled creature.
- Wynonna being forced to kill Willa – heartbreaking for her!
Things Made Us Happy
- Wynonna struggling to get out of her dress – that’s Annie, every day! (Not the dress, just struggling to get out of clothes!)
- Wynonna prioritizing Waverly
- Nicole being let in on the Black Badge/supernatural deal and becoming Agent Haught
- “Girlfriend?” Wynonna finally knows! LOL!
- NICOLE HAVING A BULLETPROOF VEST!! YAY!
- “Finally picked one of the smart ones.” Wynonna winks her approval at Waverly – so cute!
- “Yeah, alright. You guys do that.” Wynonna throws Waverly’s coat on Nicole’s head – LOL!
- Nedley standing up for Wynonna
- Doc and Dolls working together
- Wynonna wanting to replant a tree for “my Willa”
- “You know who I am? I’m the goddam Earp heir. I got work to do.”
Questions We’re Pondering
- Why did Dolls shoot Willa?
- What did Juan Carlo mean when he said something wants to find sanctuary in the Ghost River Triangle? Who is Juan Carlo? Who is the “we” that will be watching Wynonna?
- What’s with the black goo? Why the heck would Waverly touch it??? Why would she go all black eyed and fire a gun??
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form